Sample resume skills for CCNA certified
CCNA Routing and Switching is a programmer of certification, applicable for network engineers who require assistance to maximize their investment in foundation networking knowledge and increase the value of their employer’s network. CCNA Routing and Switching is aimed at Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers with several years of experience.
- Experience of Cisco LAN switches, including 6500, 3750 and HP 5500 and 5120 switch installation requirements and guidelines
- Good working knowledge of APC UPS, Packet shapers, Steel heads and McAfee IPS
- Installation and set up of routers and switches
- Responsible for troubleshooting of networking equipment across multiple sites
- Creation and delivery of training materials and support to staff on customer sites
- Full Command on Cisco IOS Commands
- Router IOS Backup and Recovery
- Setting up Serial and Ethernet Interfaces
- Routing Protocol Configurations
- CDP Configuration
- Full Command in Inter-VLAN Routing
- Switching, Standard Access-list, Extended Access-list and Vlans Configurations.
- Everything of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Working knowledge of Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Sound knowledge of OSI 7 Layer Model, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, TFTP.
- Knowledge of LAN technologies, Switches, Cables, Bridges
- Good working knowledge of routing protocols such as RIP V1/V2, OSPF, IGRP and EIGRP
- Experience of IP addressing, administrating subnets and various routing models
- Sound knowledge of WAN technologies such as PPP, Frame-relay, dedicated T1s, ISDN and Routing Protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP, RIP and RIPv2
- Familiar with the setup and basic configuration of Cisco 2950, 2960 Switches
- Implementation of HSRP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP, MRTG.
- Experience of configuring and monitoring CISCO 2500,2600 and 1800
- Responsible for the regular back up and restoration of all critical assets
- Understanding of how to configure WAN Protocols, including HDLC, PPP, FRAME RELAY
- Experience of implementing SNMP on various devices, allowing for network management
- Put in place traffic filters through the use of IP Access Lists, Distribute-Lists, and Route Maps
- Set up and configuration of remote access solutions including Fractional T1, VPN and ISDN dial up
- Using 600 series router, experience of implementing Cisco IOS Firewall IDS
- Negotiation of service contracts with suppliers, including circuit carriers
- Creation, management and maintenance of database of network topology using Microsoft Visio
- Involvement in the creation and establishment of internal
- Design and implementation of LAN/WAN, using Cisco routers, hubs and switches
- Implementing a file security system, in line with internal guidelines and industry best practice
- Using shared folder permissions, implemented security for network resources
430 Broadway Lane, Bayonne, NJ07002
Hardworking and enthusiastic junior level Network Specialist with excellent skills in Cisco IT Infrastructure and proven track record of meeting key performance targets.
■ PROFILE SUMMARY
Cisco specialist (CCNA) with 3 years’ experience, providing:
- Primary help desk technical assistance and troubleshooting on IT platform
- Setting up, configuration and organization of Cisco IT infrastructure including switches, routers, VOIP systems, QoS, security structures, firewalls and network protocols.
- Outstanding customer service and client interfacing skills
- Ability to perform excellently on individual projects and cooperatively on teams
- High adaptability and capable of handling high workloads.
■ PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
UBD Network Solutions Plainfield, NJ 2011 – Present
- Manage connection, configuration and organization of Cisco equipment in IT architecture of organization
- Configure IT LAN/WAN features
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring performance of network
- Provide first-level technical support; assisting users who have network problems
- Perform high level troubleshooting, diagnostics for networking problems
- Provide support services for password recovery for network devices using system configuration registry
- Deliver support for Remote Access VPN and troubleshooting when necessary
- Support and provide solutions for network failures, making recommendations for possible fixes
- Construct protocols for port-security to prevent any unauthorized accessto the network
- Coordinate with team members to reduce technical complication sand collaborate on projects
- Enabling port fast, uplink fast, and backbone fast for fast convergence.
- Compiled all the system documents and wrote a company guideline on common network problems, their solutions and likelihood of occurrence
- Collaborated in the implementation of a multipart LAN system covering 3 company buildings effectively
- Awarded Employee of the month 5 times for excellent customer service and completion of all projects assigned within deadline
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Network Engineering, Hartford University, 2009
- CCNA Cisco certification 2010
542 Example Lane
Colchester, CT 06415
Looking for challenging duties in an expert environment that makes use of my analytical, problem-solving abilities, expertise and specialized information, for the mutual development of my career and the business.
- Senior Network Engineer at Stylogic Systems from August 2013 to January 2014.
- Systems Network Engineer for Agricom Corporation from March 2010 to July 2013.
- 8 years of all-inclusive experience in System and Network Administration
- Experience in testing, installation and troubleshooting of Cisco ISR 1800,2800,3800 and
Cisco 7206 Routers
- Proficiency in installing and troubleshooting Catalyst 2960,3750,3560,6506 Switches
- Qualified in installation and troubleshooting of Cisco 7940,Nortel NTDU92 VOIP phones
- High capability and expert knowledge in Routing and Switching.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Id: CSCO911411959
- Routers : Cisco(ISR) 1800,2800,3800 and 7206
- Switches : Catalyst 2960,3750,3560,6506
Senior Network Engineer in Stylogic Systems From AUGUST 2013 to JANUARY 2014
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managed a community of 200 Places throughout the US.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting BGP
- Configuring Access controls that are opensource for AAA services
- For creating connectivity with internet service provider in place gateways configuring routers
- Executing routers for creating connectivity with Nodes for every region.
- Configuring routers for inter-office connectivity
- Session administration on Accessibility Control devices
- Bandwidth limitation for clients and supplying QOS for clients.
- Vlan established bandwidth allocation for particular users depending on user’s strategy
- Creating reports on user complaints and problems fixed
- Preparation & scheduling the support and community downtime for assorted upgrades and care
- Delivering preventive care and pro-active monitoring for many places
Systems Network Engineer for Agricom Corporation.From March 2010 to July 2013
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managed the network links for 10 US regions.
- Logged call-ins and supervised resource allocation for any region break downs
- Configured load-balancing with router on Cisco routers for redundancy function
- Used VRRP.to tracking and troubleshoot OFC and MLLN established connectivity on regional offices
- Provided resolutions for physical break downs of copper-based media types or OFC by coordinating with all the teams.
- Supplied looping to keep connectivity, in the event of any physical media collapses
- Converting the linking system from non-leased line to Manageable Leased Line Network.
- Delivering preventive care and pro-active monitoring for all the regions.
- Preparation & scheduling the community downtime for maintenance and assorted improvements
- Bachelors in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2007 GPA: 3.82
- Fluent in English and Spanish
● 65 Glenview Avenue, Grand Rapids,NJ08863●
●Phone:(584) 723-7993 ●E-mail:email@example.com●
Network and Security Engineer
Cisco Networks ● Cisco and Checkpoint Firewalls
Highly accomplished Network and Security engineer with 5 years of experience in multistage networking projects.
Exceptional customer service and communication skills. Strong problem solving capabilities using historical knowledge, logical and systematic approaches.Ability to work in a team setting or independently. Polished presentation skills. Superior writing and verbal communication skills.
Recognized for out standing competence in following areas:
- Leadership: Commended by business executives, co-workers, and equals for skill and powerful work ethic to complete jobs that were incredibly complicated on program.
- Technical:Successfully models highly scalable redundant and safe network environments using software revisions and most present hardware from leading sellers.
- Documentation: Creates simple to follow step by step procedural instruction manual and simple to study person Visio diagrams.
- Communication:By using PowerPoint demonstrations and excellent writing and communicating abilities economically, sophisticated technical material is delivered to nontechnical company place direction.
Cisco routers: 2600,2800,3600,3800,7200
Cisco switches: 3550, 3560 X, 4500,4900, 6500 SUP
Cisco fire walls: PIX 500/ASA 5500 v.7.0-v.8.2
Cisco VPN concentrators: 3020-3060
Cisco Nexus switch family: 1000 v,2000,5500,7000,
Cisco CatOS, IOS, SANOS, NXOS
Cisco SAN Fabric directors MDS 9509/9513
Cisco SAN Edge switches MDS 9140/9124/9134/9148
Windows,Unix, and Linux operating systems.
May 2008–Present ABC Networks Inc. Union City,NJ
Systems Networking Communications Engineer
- Supply critical and specialized network analysis of WLAN infrastructure and the existing campus LAN
- Analyze, support, plan, execute and organize updates of network change applications as needed
- Assess the present network infrastructure and layout
- Carry out and organize modifications to streamline reporting, tracking, and community administration
- Execute current network management system and document management practices that are implemented
- Ensure back-up of network part settings to make sure there is capacity to quickly replace neglected network equipment which includes documentation of practices that are enforced
- Upgrade, streamline, and record baseline settings for network switches
- Review network change settings to make sure access interface settings and appropriate uplink to help QoS and VoIP
- Supply changeover information and on-going functional support of fluctuating levels of difficulty to customer sand networking staff
- Assist personnel as-needed for all telecommunication and network components
- Collaborate and talk to contracted sellers to offer support of distribution layer refresh and the network core.
- Supply layout, technical assistance and arrangement of the wireless network infrastructure that is existing
- Provide assistance and appraisal of the campus VoIP telephony program
- Create source materials and technical documentation that offer informal everyday training for networking staff
- Perform networking responsibilities as assigned
Securing Network swith ASA Advanced
Securing Network swith ASA Fundamentals
CCNA-Cisco Certified Network Associate
2011 Global Knowledge, Morristown,NJ
2009 Global Knowledge, NewYork,NY
2007 Global Knowledge, NewYork,NY
Interview Questions with Answers
- CCNA Study Guide
- CCENT Practice Tests
- CCNA Practice Tests
- CCNP Practice Tests
- Network+ Practice Tests
More Sample Resumes
- Sample Resume Career Objectives – Best Sample CV Objectives
- Computer Hardware Technician and Network Administrator Resume Skills
- PC Hardware Technician Sample Resume
- Network Administrator Sample Resume
- CCNP Sample Resume
- CCIE Sample Resume
- MCSA Sample Resume
- MCSE Sample Resume
- Linux Administrator Sample Resume
- IT Support Sample Resume
- Help Desk Support Resume Sample
- Software Developer Sample Resume
- Software Programmer Sample Resume
- C Programmer Sample Resume
- Web Programmers Sample Resume
- Java Developer Sample Resume
- Web Developer Sample Resume
- Web Designer Sample Resume
- Computer Programmer Sample Resume
- Computer Engineer Sample Resume
- System Engineer Sample Resume
- Computer Scientist Sample Resume
- Software Engineer Sample Resume
- Hardware Engineer Sample Resume
- Project Engineer Sample Resume
- Programmer Analyst Sample Resume
- Business Systems Analyst Sample Resume
- Intelligence Analyst Sample Resume
- Data Analyst Sample Resume
- SAP Consultant Sample Resume
- Engineering Manager Sample Resume
- Webmaster Sample Resume
- Software Project Engineer Sample Resume
- SAP Project Manager Sample Resume
- IT Project Manager Sample Resume
- Database Administrator Sample Resume
- System Administrator Sample Resume
- Windows System Administrator Sample Resume