Try Free CCIE Security Practice Exam prepared by Certiology
1. A protocol that allows data ﬁle transfer from one device to another using the connectionless protocol is known as
2. What of the following best describes the execution of applications that monitor and control managed devices?
3. The configuration register is composed of how many bits?
4. What way is used, when the physical access to a router is not possible?
5. What should a user use for exchanging the information between the NAS and client?
6. The large numbers representing the current date and time is termed as
7. Which of the below is described as an author that provides digital certificates and binds data items within a certificate?
8. UNIS command is composed of how many parts?
9. The username or password encryption is supported by
10. UNIX operating system was developed in
11. The cisco secure policy manager is also known as
12. Internet is an example of
13. A form of dynamic NAT that maps multiple, unregistered IP addresses to a single registered IP address by using different ports is explained by
14. Which of the following are the important bodies for the network administrators and the intruders?
15. Which of the following is the component of intrusion detection system?
16. The developer of SSL HandShake Protocol is
17. Which of the following is used to detect and warn devices of any collisions?
18. The web browsers, web servers and transfer files makes use of
19. What are the main components of the cisco routers?
20. The recovery of the lost password is described as