Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing and download
The Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is a product of the Microsoft Windows Operating System, a program that was developed by the Microsoft Corporation.
Its description is the ApiSet Stub DLL p(and is essential in running various Windows programs. You are likely to experience error messages related to this dll file if it is missing from your computer. There are various causes that lead to Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error messages. When launching a program, it scans all your system folders for this dll file to run the program efficiently. The errors usually appear when the Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is not located.
What are the causes of Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll errors?
- If the Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was damaged or corrupted by a malicious program
- The Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll might have been placed in the wrong map
- Due to faulty settings or registry entries
- Another application might have installed a different version of the file and it is incompatible with the programs you are using.
- If a program that uses the same dll file was uninstalled, it might also delete the Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file.
How can I fix the Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll errors?
- Reinstalling the program that you were attempting to launch
- Restoring the file from the recycle bin if it was deleted accidentally
- Register the Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll manually using the Microsoft Register Server
- Performing a clean Windows installation
- Run a comprehensive virus/ malware scan
- Install any available Windows updates
- Update your video card drivers
Downloading the Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file
It is usually recommended to download the Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll from a reputable developer such as Microsoft. Downloading the wrong zip file might lead to installation of a malicious program that can corrupt the files and folders in your system. There are several versions of Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll that can be downloaded for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating system.
Some of the steps you can follow while downloading the Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll include;
- Download the Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll depending on your Windows operating system
- Open the zip folder where you downloaded the dll file.
- Open the 32-bit map or the 64-bit map according to your computer system.
- If you are operating on the 32-bit system, copy the file and paste it to the C:\Windows\System32 folder.
- If it is the 64-bit Windows operating system, you will copy the file and paste it to C:\Windows\System32 folder. Open the 32-bit map, copy the file and paste it to the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder.
- You can now restart your computer and then open the program again to check whether the problem is fixed.
- Msvcp110.dll missing
- Msvcp120.dll missing
- Msvcr100.dll is missing
- Msvcp100.dll missing
- Msvcp140.dll download
- Vcruntime140.dll missing
- Vcruntime140.dll is missing