‘You’ refers as user or a customer buying our services. If you are a corporation or another person who gives access to Certiology products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or Intellectual Property misuse that could properly lie against the customer.
The Certiology -Everything Certification web site (the ‘Site www.certiology.com’), the certification services made available through the site and the content (the ‘certifications’) are operated, owned and maintained, as advised, by Certiology – Everything Certification (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘certiology.com’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the Products of ’certiology.com’.
By using this website or its Products and Services, You Agree and guarantee that you have read, understood, and finally agree to be bound and following by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you must not use – and is not authorized to use – all or any portion of the company’s website and its products or services (as defined below).
- Under no circumstances or situations, the company shall be responsible for any change in the content which is listed on the website through its products and services, including and not limited to any errors, misunderstanding, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources.
- Our services are free to everyone with access to the internet. But, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of certification or services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our articles for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Certiology -Everything Certification is not concerned and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond limits.
Our Usage guidelines
- Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not post, publish or spread any infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information through posts or comments.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect others.
- It’s prohibited to edit our source code, reverse attacks, injections or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spams/scripts or anything which could affect our architecture, and in result, users.
- You cannot copy, distribute and indulge in stealing with website content.
All available website content or information that can be seen or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to Certiology -Everything Certification or its affiliates, stakeholders or third parties. You may use the certiology.com website, the articles and the content for your own personal, use only.
You may print the materials available for your own personal and non-commercial use.
You will not transfer any information from certiology.com or produce derivative work which you can distribute, or display as your own.
Our website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of other websites, and also we are not responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, Certiology will not be held responsible for any links or backlinks on our website.
- You may not copy or use iframes for the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- You will not link to Certiology.com pages and articles with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or paste registered trademarks, copyrighted materials or Intellectual property images or content as a link to Certiology -Everything Certification website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism and/or terrorism.
- Do not link to pages with provide pornographic content or which violate human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property: We value and respect others intellectual property and expect other users to do the same with our website.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Certiology, its stakeholders and affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Certiology, therefore you may not publish, duplicate, modify or produce the content in any manner.