Quick Access Toolbar in MS Excel
Quick Access Toolbar is an effective and quicker way to access frequently used functions of MS Excel.
You can configure the Quick Access Toolbar by following the steps below.
1. At the right end of Quick Access Toolbar, click on the down arrow mark
2. From the dropdown menu, you can either select most commonly used features of MS Excel or you may Click on More Commands for more features.
3. In Excel Options window, scroll down the list box under “Choose commands from” list box and select “Print Preview and Print” command
4. Click Add to add in the Quick Access Toolbar. Click OK to close Excel Options window.
5. This will add Print Preview and Print option in your Quick Access Toolbar