View Multiple Worksheets
Just like viewing multiple workbooks at a time, you can view multiple worksheets within a single workbook, side by side.
To have a better understanding of this concept, follow the steps below:
1. Create atleast 2 worksheet in your MS Excel Workbook and fill them with some data.
2. Select View tab and under the Window tab, select New Window
3. This action will split your Workbook into windows for multiple sheets.
4. Now again, select View tab and select Arrange All under the Window section
5. This will open an Arrange Window popup. Select Vertical, also check Windows of active workbook and click OK.
6. This will tile all your worksheets within the single workbook into Vertical format.