Getting the Direct Link to a Facebook Post
Sometimes you may want to get a direct link to a particular Facebook post. You might send the link through an e-mail or a secondary social networking site. There are many reasons why someone may need a direct link.
It’s a lot easier to share something with someone when you can send them to it with one click. It’s an easy process and doesn’t take up much time to get the direct link.
1. When you’re scrolling through your Facebook newsfeed or someone’s profile you may see a post that you like. You think, oh I would like to share that with a friend. Start by right-clicking somewhere within the post.
2. A small window will pop up, and you have a few options to choose from to get a direct link. You can click, ‘open in new tab’, ‘open in new window’, or ‘copy link address.’
Copying the link address will close the window. Then when you right-click again press ‘paste’ in the place wherever you want to post it.
3. When you open the link in a new tab or window, you will be directed to a new page. The link will show up in your web browser.
4. Hold the left-click button and scroll over the link with your mouse. The link should now be highlighted.
5. Right-click on the highlighted area and then click ‘copy.’ After that, right-click again to paste the link in the place that you want to share it.
There is no limit to the amount of direct links that you can obtain. You can also copy and paste the same link into multiple places until you copy something new. Connect your friends and family with all of your favorite posts. There are so many ways to share something on Facebook, so you’ll never run out of options.
- My Facebook Account is disabled
- Turning off lock screen notifications on android mobile phone
- Opening Facebook Links in Your Mobile Browser
- Organizing a Contest on Facebook Business Page
- Typing Special Characters on Facebook
- Changing Your Name on Facebook
- How to Set the Default Video Quality on Facebook
- Saving Videos on Facebook
- How to Create Facebook Badge