Deleting a Facebook Page
Sometimes an administrator of a Facebook Page will get bored of it. They may also get overwhelmed with trying to maintain it. When that happens, you are allowed to remove the page permanently. It may be difficult to let go, but sometimes that’s what needs to be done. It’s a simple process, and here’s how to do it.
1) Go to your Facebook page. It is possible that you can find a link to it under the heading ‘favorites.’ This heading can be found on the left sidebar of the main Facebook page.
2) Once you’ve been redirected to your page, look at the top right corner. You will see a button called ‘settings’ and that’s where you have to click next.
3) On the left hand side of the new screen, you will see a column of tabs. The one at the top says ‘general’ with the image of a gear beside it. If you’re not there already, click on it.
4) Scroll down to the very bottom of the list of general options. You will see an option that says ‘remove page.’ Click on the blue ‘edit’ button to the right of this option and see the section expand.
5) Click on the blue button that says ‘delete’ with the name of your page after it. You have two weeks to change your mind after going through with this. Deleting it means that no one will be able to see or find the page. If you’d rather unpublish the page, then only the admins will see it.
6) After clicking that button, a new window will pop up. You can check the box at the bottom left corner to unpublish the place if you’d like. Next, click the blue button at the bottom right corner which says ‘delete page.’
Now your page is no longer visible to the public.
- How to do Automatic Translation on Facebook
- How to Turn Off Follower Notifications on Facebook
- How to Opt out of Internet-Based Facebook Ads
- How to Hide Friends List on Facebook
- How to Recover a Forgotten Password on Facebook
- How to Use Facebook Camera Application
- How to Unblock a Friend on Facebook
- What Distinguishes a Fake Facebook Profile From a Real One
- How to Disable or Enable a Chat for a Facebook Friend