Sending Messages to Multiple Users
When you’re on Facebook, usually you want to be able to send messages to as many people as possible. Facebook is all about connecting with your friends. There may be a time when you have exciting news to share and you want to do that through private messages.
You don’t want to have to send the same message multiple times to each person, so you decide that you want to send one message to a large group of people.
1. When you’re on the main Facebook page, you will see a chat bubble icon at the top of the screen. When you click on that icon, a window will pop up which shows all of your ongoing messages and other options.
2. At the top right corner you will see the words ‘new message’ highlighted in blue. Once you click on it, a new chat bubble will appear at the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. At the top of this new window you will see the word ‘to’ with a text box to the right of it. Type in the name of the person you want to chat with and then click on the name when it appears.
4. Type in as many names as you would like until you are satisfied that you’ve included everyone that you want send the same message to. At the bottom of this window is another text box for you to type your message.
5. Once you’re happy with the message, press the enter key on your keyboard and the message will be sent to all of the contacts that you included.
All of the contacts that you included will be able to respond to your message and every contact will see every response. The group of contacts can all talk to each other in one private message. It may get a little chaotic after a while, so don’t add too many people!
- How to block a Facebook Page
- How to Change Facebook Refresh Interval on Android Mobile Phone
- How to Continuously Upload Contact Lists on Facebook using Android Mobile Phone
- How to Clear Facebook Browsing Data on Android Mobile Phone
- How to Change the Design, Theme and Look of Facebook Interface
- How to Turn Off Commenting on Facebook Page
- Limiting Facebook Profile Visibility on Search Engines
- How to Upload a Profile Picture on Facebook from Computer
- Lines break in a comment box on Facebook