Turning Off Game Requests on Facebook
There are some people that do not like to play games on Facebook, yet their friends keep sending them requests to play. If this is happening to you, then you can simply turn off these notifications. Declutter your notifications feed and focus on the things that matter to you more.
1. First, you must go to your settings page. Do that by clicking on the arrow at the top right corner of the main Facebook page. A drop down list will appear, and then you have to press ‘settings.’
2. On the settings page, look for the option that says ‘notifications.’ It is located on the left side and should have a world image beside it.
3. To the right, you will see a list of options. The top one is entitled ‘On Facebook.’ Click on the ‘edit’ button to the right and then the section will expand.
4. Scroll down through this section until you reach the bottom of it. You should now see an option called ‘app requests and activity.’ Next, click on the ‘edit’ button at the far right.
5. A new window will pop up with a list of applications. To the right of each application name will be a button. If it says ‘on’ and you want to turn it off, click on that button.
6. When you click on that button, a few options will appear. Click ‘off’ and then the new preference will be automatically saved. Pick and choose which ones you want to keep on and which ones to turn off.
7. Once you’re finished, you can exit the window. Do that by clicking on the ‘x’ at the top right corner.
Now you’re ready to go with the new preferences. You won’t be bombarded with too many game requests anymore. You can change your preferences whenever you please.
- Setting Age Restrictions on Your Facebook Page
- How to Block Sponsored Ads from a Specific Source on Facebook
- How to Use Animated GIF’s and Stickers on Facebook
- Requesting All Your Facebook Data
- How to Get Your Facebook Email Address
- How to Hide a Friends List on Facebook
- How to View All Your Likes on Facebook
- What will happen to my Facebook Account after my Death
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Website or Blog