Facebook – Animated GIF’s and Stickers
When we interact with people through any means of digital communication, we use more than just text. Not always, but when messaging with friends and family we tend to use emoticons and other fun images. When you make comment, statuses, and messages on Facebook, you can attach stickers and GIF’s to your words. Make your messages colorful and bright with the use of these images.
1. If you want to add a sticker or GIF to a particular post or message, just find the icon that looks like a smiley face. It’s usually located in the bottom right corner of the text box.
2. When you click on that icon, a window will pop up. There are images meant for all occasions and whether you’re happy or sad. Click on one of the emotion categories in the box and find one that suits your mood. To add it to your text, simply click on it.
Most of the stickers and GIFs will automatically be posted so make sure that it’s the right one.
3. Aside from the emotional categories, there are also a row of images for different characters. You can find ones for Meep, Pusheen, Biscuit in Love, and much more.
4. At the top left corner of this window, you can also find icons that represent your most recent stickers and a search bar. Those icons are a clock and a magnifying glass.
5. On the top right corner of the window, there is a plus sign. Clicking on it will lead you to the sticker store.
6. The sticker store is a brand new window for you to explore. You can receive free downloads for animated characters and other lovable images.
Scroll through your long list of options until you find one that suits your personally. Liven up your posts with a variety of faces and dancing GIFs.
- Setting Age Restrictions on Your Facebook Page
- How to Block Sponsored Ads from a Specific Source on Facebook
- Requesting All Your Facebook Data
- How to Turn Off Game Requests on Facebook
- How to Get Your Facebook Email Address
- How to Hide a Friends List on Facebook
- How to View All Your Likes on Facebook
- What will happen to my Facebook Account after my Death
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Website or Blog