Viewing All Your Likes on Facebook
Facebook contains a lot of content. The more friends you have and pages that you like, the more that will appear on your newsfeed. Any post that you come across, you are able to press the like button to show what you think of it.
Every post that you like will be compiled in a list that you can access in your activity log. So, if you’re ever feeling nostalgic and want to relive some of your favorite posts, here’s how you can view them.
1. To get to your activity log, first you must click on the arrow at the top right corner of the Facebook homepage. A drop down list will appear, and the button you need to click on is the one near the middle called ‘activity log.’
2. When you’re redirected to the new page, you will see a list of all your activities. To the left, you will see a column of tabs. The one you want to click on is called ‘likes’ and has an image of a thumbs-up beside it. This is located near the end of the list.
3. After clicking the ‘likes’ tab, you will be able to see all of the posts that you’ve ever liked in one convenient place. The most recent one is listed first.
4. At the top right corner of the screen, you will see a search bar with the words ‘activity search’ in it. You can use that to type in a few words and all the posts in your activity log containing those words will appear. So, type in the keywords, click on the magnifying glass icon, and watch the posts load.
5. It’s also possible to ‘unlike’ the posts. Click on the icon that looks like a pen, then press ‘unlike.’ The post will immediately disappear from your log.
- Setting Age Restrictions on Your Facebook Page
- How to Block Sponsored Ads from a Specific Source on Facebook
- How to Use Animated GIF’s and Stickers on Facebook
- Requesting All Your Facebook Data
- How to Turn Off Game Requests on Facebook
- How to Get Your Facebook Email Address
- How to Hide a Friends List on Facebook
- What will happen to my Facebook Account after my Death
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Website or Blog