My Facebook Account is disabled
To know if your account has been disabled, you should first try logging in. A message should show up telling you that it has been disabled. If there’s no message, there may be another issue at play.
When you sign up for Facebook, you agree to their terms & conditions. If you violate those terms, the consequence may be that your account is disabled. To know if your account has been disabled, you should first try logging in. A message should show up telling you that it has been disabled. If there’s no message, there may be another issue at play.
Reasons for a Disabled Account
There are a variety of reasons why an account has been disabled. Maybe you didn’t listen to the warnings that you were given, or you’re using a fake name, or harassing another user. Sometimes people don’t know that they are breaking rules, so that’s why Facebook provides a section on their website with information regarding the rights and responsibilities of users.
Getting Your Account Back
1. You may feel that your account was wrongfully disabled. If so, you can submit an appeal. To do that, type in your search engine ‘my Facebook account is disabled.’ Usually the first link that shows up in the search engine is the most useful. Click on the link and wait to be directed to the new page.
2. On this new screen, you should be at the Facebook help center under the category ‘disabled accounts.’
3. There will be a short article that shows up under that category titled ‘My personal Facebook account is disabled.’ Scroll down and about halfway down the page, you will see the words ‘submit an appeal’ highlighted in blue.
Before you submit an appeal, make sure that you read through the article. You don’t want to waste your time fighting with Facebook if you were in fact in the wrong. If you do decide to submit one, then you should click on the highlighted link, fill out the form, and then press ‘send.’
- Turning off lock screen notifications on android mobile phone
- Opening Facebook Links in Your Mobile Browser
- Organizing a Contest on Facebook Business Page
- Typing Special Characters on Facebook
- Changing Your Name on Facebook
- How to Set the Default Video Quality on Facebook
- Saving Videos on Facebook
- How to Create Facebook Badge
- Getting the Direct Link to a Facebook Post