Saving a Video on Facebook
So many people post videos on Facebook. When you find one, you may want to watch it multiple times or keep it somewhere safe. If you put it off until later, you may not be able to find it again.
As soon as you see a video that you like, you should save it right away. It will be at your fingertips for as long as you’d like.
1. Scroll through your newsfeed and find a video that you like. For whatever reason, you want to keep it. To do that, click on the arrow in the top right corner of the post.
2. A drop down list of options will appear. Close to the bottom is one called ‘save video.’ It has a forked bookmark icon beside it. Click on that option.
3. The video will be automatically saved to your account. To ensure that it has been saved, make sure that you see the banner above the post that says ‘added to saved.’
4. Click on the word ‘saved’ as it is highlighted in blue. That will direct you to a new page where you can few all of your saved videos and other media.
You can save as many videos as you want to your account. You can watch it repeatedly and the video will always be there. The first time you watch it in the saved section you can move it to your archives. That section is on the far right side of the top of the screen. Do that by clicking on the ‘x’ in the bottom right corner.
You can continue to watch the video in the archives and even share it with your friends. Enjoy all of your favorite videos and never lose out. Save as many as you want and then happily watch them at a later time.
- My Facebook Account is disabled
- Turning off lock screen notifications on android mobile phone
- Opening Facebook Links in Your Mobile Browser
- Organizing a Contest on Facebook Business Page
- Typing Special Characters on Facebook
- Changing Your Name on Facebook
- How to Set the Default Video Quality on Facebook
- How to Create Facebook Badge
- Getting the Direct Link to a Facebook Post