What is Facebook?
Facebook is a well-known social networking site. It helps you stay connected to friends and family and to update them on your life as well.
People can post about anything they want and chat with anyone they’d like. Users can like, comment on, and share posts. Create pages for businesses, movies, shows, interests, celebrities, and so much more. Make posts about your thoughts, feelings, and ideas. Let the world know what you’re up to.
There is even an option to play games through Facebook and with other people. It’s exciting to make a profile and share photos and videos. You can decide who sees what you post – make everything private or public for the world to see. This website is free to use. The only time it will cost you anything is if you want to make purchases in games or advertise and boost notice ability of your posts. Facebook can be used for a plethora of activities. Keep up to date with all the latest talking trends and find out what everyone on your friends list is doing. You never know who you might connect or re-connect with on here next! This site is full of possibilities.
How Was It Started?
In 2004, Facebook was created by Mark Zuckerberg, who was a student at Harvard. It was originally designed for college students, but soon enough this website grew in population by the hundreds. Billions of people all over the world still use this website today and it is a very useful social networking site. It’s easy to use and the more friends that you have, the more exciting content that will show up on your newsfeed.
Who Can Have An Account?
Anyone in the world is allowed to sign up for this site. As long as you have a valid e-mail address and are over thirteen, you can sign up for Facebook. One of the goals of Facebook is to connect family and friends together. Facebook gives people the opportunity to be able to easily chat with the people they are friends with.
Why Create an Account?
Sometimes there are people we can’t contact through the phone or e-mail. If you want to quickly chat with someone, send them a message and they will receive it right away. Facebook even has mobile applications so that you’re always connected to your messages and newsfeed on the go. Make sure you never miss a message and stay close to your friends.
- How to create a Facebook Account
- Exploring the Main Page of Facebook
- Understanding Facebook Privacy Settings
- How to Adjust Facebook Privacy Settings
- Sharing Post, Photos and Website on Facebook
- Chat and Messages on Facebook
- Adjusting Facebook Account Settings
- Facebook Texts
- Managing Your Newsfeed on Facebook
- How to Create New Facebook Group or Join Existing Facebook Groups
- Make a Facebook Fan Page for Business
- Creating a Facebook Business or Fan Page
- Navigating the Facebook Business or Fan Page Dashboard
- Liking and Commenting on Other Pages as Your Page
- Deactivating Your Facebook Account