Applying Filters to Instagram Photos
One of the biggest things that Instagram is known for is filters. Filters are a type of effect that you can place on your photo to alter the way it looks. You can make it look antique or add a pop of color.
There are plenty of different filters that you can choose from to make your photo more exciting.
1) To get to your filter options, tap on the camera icon at the bottom of your screen in the app. That will direct you to the screen where you can select which photo you what to upload from your phone. You can also take a brand new picture right in the app.
2) After you’ve selected a photo, press ‘next’ in the top right corner of the screen. On the next screen, you will see your filter options.
3) Below your selected photo, you will see three icons. The one on the far left is a circle with three lines in the middle. Tap on it to see your filters.
4) Swipe to the left along the row of filters below the filter icon. You should have about forty different options. Tap on one to see how it looks on the photo. It won’t be saved yet, so you can try out a few other ones or all of them if you want to.
5) After you’ve found one that you like, tap on it to make sure that it has been applied to the photo, and then press ‘next’ at the top right corner of the screen.
You can only use one filter for a photo. However, you can edit the same photo multiple times and present it in various filters. There are so many to choose from, so it might be difficult to choose. Luckily, you can test out each filter and see what it looks like before sharing your photo.
- What is Instagram
- How to Create an Instagram Account
- How to Promote Your Instagram Profile using Badges
- How to Take Backup of Photos on Instagram
- How do I Edit Photos on Instagram
- How to Share Videos on Instagram
- What is Photos of You Feature in Instagram
- How do I Reset Instagram Password
- How to Enable Post Notifications on Instagram
- How do I Change my Profile Picture on Instagram
- How do I Change my Instagram Password
- How do I Copy the URL of an Instagram Photo
- How do I Delete Comments on Instagram
- How do I Delete Photos on Instagram
- How do I Rotate a Photo on Instagram
- How do I Share Photos with Friends on Instagram
- How do I Clear my Instagram Search History
- How do I Share Photos with Specific Friends on Instagram
- How do I make my Instagram Account a Private Account
- How do I Use my Instagram Account for Business
- How Do I Post a Photo on Instagram
- How Do I Take and Upload Photos on Instagram
- How do I Use Hashtags on Instagram
- How Do I Straighten an Instagram Photo
- How Do I Add a Caption on Photo Before Sharing on Instagram
- How Do I Apply Effects to Instagram Photos
- How Do I Approve Follower Requests on Instagram