How to Use Twitter
Before you can think about using the full extent of twitter’s features, you have to confirm your e-mail address. Then, you’ll be able to create your profile and start tweeting!
1) Sign into your e-mail account and look for an e-mail from twitter. Click the blue ‘confirm’ button within the message, and then you’ll be redirected to your twitter account.
2) Now, you can start exploring all of twitter’s features. On the main page, you will see your twitter feed running down the middle. It’s an endless scroll of posts from accounts that you follow.
3) At the top of the twitter feed, there is a text box where you can write and send your own tweets. Tag people, add pictures, add a location, and then when you send it, it will show up on your feed.
4) When you see a post that you like, you can choose to reply to it, retweet it, favorite it, and more. You can do that by clicking the appropriate buttons at the bottom of the tweet.
5) At either side of the twitter feed you will see a variety of things. On the left side, there is a small box for your profile information. Below that is a list of trending topics. On the right side, you will see a box of suggestions of people you might want to follow.
6) At the top left corner of the page, you will see a row of icons that lead you to different pages. There are icons for your homepage, your notifications pages, and your messages page. You will be able to see all the interactions happening with your account.
7) On the top right corner of the page, you will see a search bar, your profile picture, and a button for creating tweets. Clicking on your profile picture allows you to see a variety of settings and options.
- What is twitter and how to use it
- How to create a twitter account
- How to Sign up for twitter
- How do I Change My Picture on Twitter Profile
- How to Tweet Someone on Twitter
- How to use twitter hashtags
- How to Follow and Connect Someone on Twitter
- How to block a user on twitter
- How to Change Twitter background
- How to change the header image on twitter
- How to Download a Copy of Your Twitter Data
- How to create a custom list on twitter
- How to turn off video auto play on twitter
- How to Upload a Custom Background Image on Twitter
- How to reset my twitter password
- How to pin a tweet on twitter
- How to Prevent Twitter Users from Tagging you in Photos
- How to View All likes on my twitter account
- How to change language on twitter account
- How to Turn Off Retweets from a Twitter User
- How to share music on twitter
- How to Share Videos on Twitter
- How do I share images on twitter
- How to Get your Questions Answered on Twitter
- What is retweet
- How to find people on twitter
- How to retweet other tweets
- How to Delete a Tweet on Twitter
- How to Share a Tweet on Twitter
- How to Post Links in a Tweet on Twitter
- How do I Deactivate my Twitter Account