Row Differences in Excel
Row differences method allows a user to identify if the content of cells in one row are identical or not. If they are not identical and are different, this method will identify and select them.
To have a better understanding of this concept, please follow the steps below:
1. Select the desired range of cells you want to evaluate
2. Under the Editing group on HOME tab, click on Find & Select and select Go To Special from the dropdown list
3. On Go To Special window, select Blanks and click OK
4. This will select all the non-identical values in the selected range. This selection is based on the first cell value of each selected row.
5. Now, you can do multiple things but here we will change the background color of these selected cells.