How to Remove or Uninstall an Application on Facebook
Facebook – Uninstalling an Application
When you’re on Facebook, you may have used many of the games and applications on it. There may come a time when you want to clean up those apps and remove some of them. Removing and uninstalling an application is easy and doesn’t take much effort.
1) When you’re logged into Facebook, go onto your settings page. You can find that by clicking on the arrow at the top right corner of the main page. Near the end of the list will be ‘settings.’ Click on that and be directed to the page.
2) To the left, you will see a list of your settings options. There are all different tabs that contain a variety of options. Scroll down near the end and click on the tab that says ‘apps.’
3) On this page, you will be able to view all of the apps that are connected to your account. Under the heading ‘app settings’, you will see the words ‘logged in with Facebook.’ That’s what you need to click on if you’re not there already.
4) Look through all of your apps until you find one that you want to delete. When you find it, scroll over it and then it will become shaded in grey. To the right of the app’s name and picture you will see a pen icon for editing and an ‘x.’ Click on the ‘x’ if you want to remove it.
5) Next, a window will pop up to ask you if you’re sure that this is what you want to do. If you are, click the blue ‘remove’ button in the bottom right corner.
The app will automatically disappear from your list of apps, and then you’ll have one less thing to worry about. You can connect with the app again by finding it in the Facebook game store or with the search bar.
- How to Block a Friend on Facebook
- Reviewing Posts You Are Tagged in Before Displaying Them on Your Facebook Timeline
- How To Turn Off Tag Suggestion on Facebook
- How to Turn Off Audio Notifications on Facebook
- How to Unfriending a Friend on Facbeook
- How to Change a Name or Rename a Facebook Group
- How to Remove a Tag from a Photo or Post on Facebook
- How to Move Photos from One Folder to another Folder on Facebook
- How to Hide Posts from Your Facebook Timeline