Certiology’s free MCSE tutorial, notes and study guide. Learn MCSE for free.
A Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) is a credential that can be obtained by IT professionals. If those professionals want to have the recognition that they are proficient with Microsoft technology, then they will strive for this credential. Someone who has been presented with the MCSE title will be recognized all across this particular industry.
A MCSE should have the technical skills, expertise, and knowledge that help them perform complicated tasks while using Microsoft programs. Employers have to be able to depend on these MCSE professionals. As part of the job, these people should be able to solve tough problems, and design, build, and deploy systems. They need to know how to operate, maintain, and optimize Microsoft programs.
There are various types of certifications that one can obtain in the MCSE field. Each one has demanding requirements and deals with advanced technology in the ever-changing industry. Some of the certification categories include infrastructure, business intelligence, messaging, and communication. The MCSE is an advanced credential. First, one must pass two or three exams to become a Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA). This is like a preliminary credential. After that, the person must take a handful of additional exams to become a MCSE. The amount of exams all depends on the subject area and what an individual wishes to focus their expertise on.
The MCSE credential gives people many benefits. They will be recognized in the IT field, an established expert, and have the prestige that comes with the skill and knowledge. Having this credential provides people with better opportunities for salary and work. Employers are more likely to hire an expert than an associate. Like any career ladder, the higher someone goes up the more they will get paid – experience matters. If someone has this certification, employers will be able to see that. Having an MCSE title may tell an employer that an individual is more than qualified for a specific job.
The only thing that is required, other than exams, to receive an MCSE is an MCSA. Some MCSA credentials can be used as pre-requisites for a range of different MCSE credentials. For example, having one type of MCSA certification may give the person an option for two different fields. It is usually the best idea to focus on one area of expertise, but these people can be reassured knowing that they have more than one option in the future.
- Windows Server 2012 System Requirements
- Windows 2012 Server Versions
- Installing Windows Server 2012 on Virtual Cloud
- File server configuration on Windows Server 2012
- Installing Active Directory in Windows 2012 Server
- Installation and configuration of printer server and network printer on Windows 2012 Server
- how to join Computers to a Domain in Windows Server 2012
- User Creation in Active Directory Windows 2012 Server
- How to Configure Group Policy in Windows Server 2012
- FTP Server Installation and Configuration on Windows Server 2012
- Disk Quota Management and Configuration on Windows Server 2012
- IIS Server Installation and Configuration on Windows Server 2012
- DHCP Server Configuration in Windows Server 2012
- VPN Server Installation and Configuration on Windows Server 2012
- DNS Server Installation and Configuration on Windows Server 2012
- Setup Shared Folder Permissions on Windows Server 2012
- WSUS Server Configuration on Windows Server 2012