How to block a Facebook Page
Blocking a Facebook Page
First, you have to go to the page you want to block. You can do that by either clicking on its name if you see it on your newsfeed, or go to the ‘pages’ section of your account
There may come a time when you become completely appalled or annoyed by a particular Facebook page. You don’t want to see their promoted posts, or any of their posts. You want it completely gone from your feed and you want to block their ability to contact you. Luckily, there is an easy way to do that.
1. First, you have to go to the page you want to block. You can do that by either clicking on its name if you see it on your newsfeed, or go to the ‘pages’ section of your account. On the left sidebar of your Facebook homepage, you will see a heading called ‘pages.’ You may have to scroll down a bit to get to it.
2. The option just below ‘pages’ is called ‘pages feed.’ That’s where you click to go to the pages that you’ve liked and see the posts in one place.
3. Once you’re on the main screen of the page you want to block, look at the buttons at the bottom right corner of the cover photo. One of the icons should look like three dots lined up horizontally. Clicking on it will give you a drop down list of options.
4. The option you want is near the bottom of the list, called ‘block page.’ Click on it.
5. A window will pop up asking you to confirm this decision. If you’re sure, press ‘confirm.’
All future interactions with the page will now be null and void. You can’t interact with them and vice versa. You will also automatically unfollow and unlike the page. If you feel like you have made a mistake you can either press ‘cancel’ before you confirm or unblock the page at a later date. Not many changes on Facebook are permanent so there’s no need for regret!
- How to Change Facebook Refresh Interval on Android Mobile Phone
- How to Continuously Upload Contact Lists on Facebook using Android Mobile Phone
- How to Clear Facebook Browsing Data on Android Mobile Phone
- How to Change the Design, Theme and Look of Facebook Interface
- How to Send Messages to Multiple Friends on Facebook
- How to Turn Off Commenting on Facebook Page
- Limiting Facebook Profile Visibility on Search Engines
- How to Upload a Profile Picture on Facebook from Computer
- Lines break in a comment box on Facebook