How to Clear Facebook Browsing Data on Android Mobile Phone
Facebook Android – Clearing Browsing Data
You are the only one who has control over what stays and goes on your phone. When using your Facebook application, you have the option to clear your browsing data.
You don’t have to do it. There’s no requirement that says you do. If you want to clear off any saved data on your phone, follow these easy steps.
1. Open your Facebook application, sign in, and then tap on the menu button at the top of the screen. This button looks like stacked horizontal lines. Scroll through the menu until you find the ‘app settings’ option. That’s what you must tap on next.
2. Scroll through the app settings’ screen until you see the words ‘clear your phone’s browsing data’ highlighted in blue. Then you need to tap it.
3. A window will pop up asking you if you’re sure that you want to proceed with this action. All the cookies and cache connected to the websites that you’ve visited within the app will be cleared. If this is something that you want to do then tap ‘ok’, this is highlighted in blue.
4. The window will then close and your data will be cleared. Below ‘clear your phone’s browsing data’ you will see a time stamp for when the data was cleared. This will change every time that you clear your data.
You can clear your browsing data whenever you’d like and as often as you’d like. This may even help run your app more smoothly if there is no saved data on it. Some things just shouldn’t be stored on a person’s phone for very long. You have the power to control that, so if someone happens to be looking through your phone, they won’t see your browsing history or any saved passwords. Make sure you protect your phone and your privacy at all times!
- How to block a Facebook Page
- How to Change Facebook Refresh Interval on Android Mobile Phone
- How to Continuously Upload Contact Lists on Facebook using Android Mobile Phone
- How to Change the Design, Theme and Look of Facebook Interface
- How to Send Messages to Multiple Friends on Facebook
- How to Turn Off Commenting on Facebook Page
- Limiting Facebook Profile Visibility on Search Engines
- How to Upload a Profile Picture on Facebook from Computer
- Lines break in a comment box on Facebook