What is IOS
Router IOS (Internetwork operating System) is the operating system by which the router can be accessed and configured. But this operating system is different from operating system that we have in our desktop.
IOS is a command line operating system to configure routers. Router IOS is designed, coded, and binds to work with the routing protocols, so we can use IOS to configure the routing protocols. Router IOS stores as.bin file in the flash memory of the router. We have to remember the commands to configure the router for specific actions.
- Router Memory
- Router Startup
- Understanding of Router Prompts
- Help Features of Router
- How to Configure Hostname, Clock and set banner on Cisco Router
- Configuring Fast Ethernet and Serial Interfaces on Cisco Router
- How to save router configurations
- How to set passwords on Cisco router
- How to Backup Cisco Router IOS
- Cisco Router Password Recovery
- Router IOS Commands and Basic Router Configuration
- Access Lists