MCSA Sample Resume
123 Kimberly Street,
Daytona Beach, FL 33183
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
Highly analytical, solution oriented, resourceful applicant who has extensive knowledge in network administration and support. Demonstrated capability to deliver creative and relevant server and networking strategies by way of of all-encompassing problem solving skills. Expertise in troubleshooting and administration for all Microsoft operating systems and many Windows Server products.
Certifications: MCSA, A+, Network +
Workstations and Servers:Windows 98/2000/XP/NT,Microsoft Office 98/2000/2003/XP, Windows NT Workstation , Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5-2000, Windows Server 2000/2003; Microsoft ISA server 2000/2004, Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server; Microsoft SQL Server, CritixMetaframe XP; OEM system builder for server productsandworkstations.
Software Applications: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Symantec Anti Virus Corporate Suite; Active Directory, Microsoft MBSA; Veritas Backup Exec version 5-10; Symantec GhostLAN Desk Management 5.5.
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR, Transatlantic Technologies Daytona Beach, FL,2006 – Present
- Provide maintenance to moderate sized companies, remotely tracking network infrastructures that are established from the New York offices
- Execute changes as needed to keep a safe and effective network.
- Advocate,Assess, design and develop and current data network implementations.
- Accomplish preventive care and develop technical setup work strategies
- Implement software upgrades,network improvements and system alterations.
- Provide quality assurance reviews and restoration, data back-up, and precise risk assessment.
- Construct and keep the functionality, maintenance and securityof virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Use multiple tools including Microsoft MBSA (Microsoft Baseline System Analyzer) to offer complete network migration options and to evaluate security requirements.
- Execute system administrator services including user account control, server software updates, systems backups, systemsmaintenance and performance assessments.
- Perform server back-ups via Kaseya and Backup Executive.
- Supply user support for Android, Iphone, and Blackberry devices.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose notebooks, desktop computers, and network equipment.
- Provide diagnosing and solving of network, program, hardware or user created problems
- Supply ongoing training as part of systems support, and customer learning support for software upgrades or new machines installs.
- Perform cable care to such asCAT 6 and CAT 5.
- Perform helpdesk responsibilities such as ticketing, patching and remote control using Kaseya
- Keep back-ups to NAS.
- Created a safe, central place for customer and technicaldocumentation that is accessible and easily available to all technical staff members who use Microsoft SharePoint portal server.
- Advocated and executed customer survey to monitor the products and services supplied in fulfillment rates.
Bachelors in Computer Engineering Xavier College, Miami, FL, 2001–2005
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) 2012
Address 15 Cos comb Avenue New York 11021
I completed Degree in Computer Information Technology from SUNY Purchase University and am highly qualified as a Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA). I am a self-driven and accountable person with a highly professional and favorable work ethic.
June 2009– February 2013 Bsc. ComputerInformationTechnology
(SUNY Purchase University)
June 2011– May 2013 MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator)
(SUNY Purchase University)
MCP certificates obtained to date:
July 2013 – Current Cisco Computers, Armonk, NY Entry Level Computer Network Analyst
- Manage and monitor the efficient running of Active Directory and Exchange Server
- Perform regular monitoring and maintenance of operating systems
- Implement and supervise first security audits and execute fixes where needed
- Research technology advances and compare them to our systems to recommend if upgrades are needed
- Utilize Backtrack Linux and Meta sploit to maintain the highest levels of security
- Configure Fortinet firewall protocols of multiple computer systems across the enterprise
Mar2011–June2013 SUNY Purchase University, Purchase, NY Help desk Support Assistant
- Provided computer related IT solutions to students at help desk
- Performed troubleshooting of desktop environments for students and professors
- Executed resetting of passwords, and remote desk top support to manage client computers
- Assisted with data protection and maintenance for university offices, library and professors
- Building and maintaining customer user accounts, setting up roaming user profiles
- Installing Microsoft office on windows systems
- Customer support for desktop services
- Applying remote access policies
- Employing, supervising and trouble shooting Network services and protocols
- Executing,running, and maintaining a MS Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- Planning,implementing,and maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory infrastructure
- Technical help desk experience
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated, hands on and proactive
- Able to create and supervise computer applications and system upgrades
- Proficient with information security protocols and possess excellent diagnostic skills
- Expertise with troubleshooting and maintenance of various operating systems
- Possess strong analytical skills and able to analyze enterprise scale system
- Able to perform data backup or retrieval for multiple operating systems
- Ability to initiate and monitor network repairs, improvements or upgrades
I have a strong passion for technology and the advances that are constantly driving it. I enjoy building from scratch and fixing computer systems by helping friends and family. I maintain my fitness by participating in team sports like soccer and going to the gym.
References available on request
More Sample Resumes
- Sample Resume Career Objectives – Best Sample CV Objectives
- Sample CCNA Resume Skills
- Computer Hardware Technician and Network Administrator Resume Skills
- PC Hardware Technician Sample Resume
- Network Administrator Sample Resume
- CCNP Sample Resume
- CCIE Sample Resume
- MCSE Sample Resume
- Linux Administrator Sample Resume
- IT Support Sample Resume
- Help Desk Support Resume Sample
- Software Developer Sample Resume
- Software Programmer Sample Resume
- C Programmer Sample Resume
- Web Programmers Sample Resume
- Java Developer Sample Resume
- Web Developer Sample Resume
- Web Designer Sample Resume
- Computer Programmer Sample Resume
- Computer Engineer Sample Resume
- System Engineer Sample Resume
- Computer Scientist Sample Resume
- Software Engineer Sample Resume
- Hardware Engineer Sample Resume
- Project Engineer Sample Resume
- Programmer Analyst Sample Resume
- Business Systems Analyst Sample Resume
- Intelligence Analyst Sample Resume
- Data Analyst Sample Resume
- SAP Consultant Sample Resume
- Engineering Manager Sample Resume
- Webmaster Sample Resume
- Software Project Engineer Sample Resume
- SAP Project Manager Sample Resume
- IT Project Manager Sample Resume
- Database Administrator Sample Resume
- System Administrator Sample Resume
- Windows System Administrator Sample Resume