MCSE Sample Resume
101 Techno Street
Silicon Valley, CA 07589
Qualifications: MCSE, MCSA, CCA
An experienced, customer focused Information Technology System Engineer with over 6 year’s experience in multifaceted enterprise environments.
Experienced in working within highly competitive IT sectors in customer facing roles. Highly adaptable and able to maintain intense workloads without losing on quality and customer service.
Possess expertise in enterprise applications of Microsoft Exchange,Windows 2003 Active Directory and Citrix solutions based on Clustering and SAN technology. Extensive knowledge and expertise from deployment and implementation of tools and rigorous monitoring of performance.
|Operating systems/ protocols||Years|
|Windows Server NT/2000/2003/||6|
|Active Directory 2000/2003 Services||6|
|DNS, WINS, DHCP||6|
|VMWare ESX and VM Server (GSX)||3|
|AIX Unix / Linux||3|
|IBM ESS / HP EVA SAN / DELL EMCCX||3|
|IBM iSeries (AS/400)||2|
|CITRIX MXPe & MPS3 & PS4 Access Suite||5|
|OnDemand WinInstall , Wise, CITRIX IM||6|
|Veritas Exec NetBackup||5|
|CITRIX Password Manager 4.0||3|
|CITRIX Access Gateway 4.0 AC||3|
|Microsoft SQL Server||2|
|Microsoft Exchange Server||6|
|IBM Tivoli Storage Manager||2|
|IBM Lotus Domino||2|
|MCSE: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer||2003|
|MCSA: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator||2004|
|CCA: Citrix Certified Administrator XP4||2005|
Jan 2007 – present Amalgamated Technologies Systems Engineer
Amalgamated Technologies are a US based Systems Development company specializing in creating custom IT solutions for clients around the world. My job role is for technical delivery of system development based work throughout the enterprise. I am also responsible for mentoring and training new hires and junior support teams. Additionally, I fulfill client facing roles as technical expert, consultant and project manager as needed.
Main projects and responsibilities
- CITRIX and Terminal Services SBC projects design, implementations and continuous support (MXPe, MPS3 and PS4)
- Microsoft Server Range: ADS, Exchange, SQL, ISA, SMS, MOM, WSUS, File/Print Clustering
- Design, support and migration of storage solutions: SAN/NAS
- Network systems specialist for application development services: VLANs, VPNs, QoS, Load Balancing
- Design, support and migration of database applications: Access (VBA), SQL, IIS & ASP (Web)
- Multi-site and multi-domain Microsoft Server Active Directory 2000 to 2003
- Upgrade and implementation projects related to Microsoft Active Directory 2000 to 2003
- Multiple Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 / 2000 / 2003 executions, including upgrades, clustering, server relocation’s, migrations, and disaster recovery projects
- Deployment of projects for CITRIX HP Blade Servers hosting multi-user, multi-tier applications.
- Implementations for multiple application replication projects (LAN/WAN) (Veritas Replication Exec)
- Design, set up and administration of email content security filters (Mail-marshal) (Mail-essentials)
- Management and regulation of policy-based Firewalls (ISA) (Nokia) (Cisco PIX)
174 Nothing Street
Portland, Oregon 97202
A self-motivated, highly energetic, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer skilled professional with expertise in Windows systems and Macintosh environments as well as Linux, Unix and Net ware applications. Possess experience in LAN and WAN technologies, configurations and protocols for PostScript printer software and hardware. Skilled with Internet technologies, webpage design and internet marketing. A very adaptable and quick learner who is skilled in problem solving, great communication, and conflict resolution. Microsoft certified in Networking Server 4.0 and Networking Essentials.
STUDY4 MCSE.COM December 2010 – Present
- Formed and now continuously maintain a free online study resource for those trying to get their MCSE Certification.
- Create marketing strategies to generate new traffic using a multiple marketing techniques
- Design and create web pages that are search engine compliant as well as view able on a variety of browsers and screen resolutions.
- Create and distribute monthly newsletter that offers technical articles, new about certification and site updates.
- Consult for site users and research for answers to their technical questions via email or site forum.
- Design web graphics and create animated banners.
- Always seeking opportunities for new business growth by monitoring internet patterns or trend and dedicated site tracking.
GIGATRON SYSTEMS June 2007 – Present
- Provide technical assistance throughout whole sales cycle from pre-revenue to execution to the sales group.
- Meet current and prospective customers to discuss execution strategies in a bid to make sure appropriate setup of community and equipment or program setup.
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting across a broad range of programs and platforms.
- Design and execute customer programs in a bid to produce value add options.
- Handle team scheduling and own work-load while making sure of prompt support to sales teams and customers.
- Leverage 3rd party options in live performance with our personal services and products to offer a complete and integrated bundle for our customers.
- Preserve and configure demo gear for demonstrations and customer assessments.
SUPREME BUSINESS SYSTEMS May 2004 –May 2007
- Co-developed and managed Product Support website that was internal.
- Acted as a focus for Hardware and Escalated Software. Studied problems and merchandise bugs document and so that you can find alternatives ahead of the client became conscious of upset customers.
- Helped coworkers with specialized queries by taking possession of the decision, and managed distressed customers regularly.
- Conducted training courses and Executed, supplied 1 on 1 coaching and c-all feedback so that you can enhance team’s capacity to work out clients’ technical questions to the front line.
- Served in the employing and interviewing group.
- Supplied desktop computer support.
- Worked with direction supplying feedback and suggestions seeing training, call treatment, procedures and coworkers.
B.S., Computer Science. Portland University, 2003
MCSE: Networking Essentials Certification. 2008
Microsoft certified in Networking Essentials. Exam passed on June 19, 2008.
More Sample Resumes
- Sample Resume Career Objectives – Best Sample CV Objectives
- Sample CCNA Resume Skills
- Computer Hardware Technician and Network Administrator Resume Skills
- PC Hardware Technician Sample Resume
- Network Administrator Sample Resume
- CCNP Sample Resume
- CCIE Sample Resume
- MCSA Sample Resume
- Linux Administrator Sample Resume
- IT Support Sample Resume
- Help Desk Support Resume Sample
- Software Developer Sample Resume
- Software Programmer Sample Resume
- C Programmer Sample Resume
- Web Programmers Sample Resume
- Java Developer Sample Resume
- Web Developer Sample Resume
- Web Designer Sample Resume
- Computer Programmer Sample Resume
- Computer Engineer Sample Resume
- System Engineer Sample Resume
- Computer Scientist Sample Resume
- Software Engineer Sample Resume
- Hardware Engineer Sample Resume
- Project Engineer Sample Resume
- Programmer Analyst Sample Resume
- Business Systems Analyst Sample Resume
- Intelligence Analyst Sample Resume
- Data Analyst Sample Resume
- SAP Consultant Sample Resume
- Engineering Manager Sample Resume
- Webmaster Sample Resume
- Software Project Engineer Sample Resume
- SAP Project Manager Sample Resume
- IT Project Manager Sample Resume
- Database Administrator Sample Resume
- System Administrator Sample Resume
- Windows System Administrator Sample Resume