How to Change Twitter background
Changing Your Background on Twitter
When you have a social media account, just about everything is customizable. Sites like Twitter want to provide users with a fun and stress-free experience. They want to give people the option to create an account that shows off their personality and unique style. If you want to change your background image, it doesn’t take much effort on your part.
1) Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the main Twitter page. A drop down list will appear, and then you have to click on ‘settings’ near the bottom.
2) On the left side of the settings page, you will see a long column of tabs. One of those tabs is called ‘design.’ Click on it when you find it close to the bottom.
3) You have two options when creating a background image. You can choose a premade one or customize your own. With the premade themes, which is the first option at the top, select one that you like the most and then scroll down to the bottom of the page to click ‘save changes.’
4) If you’d rather make your own, scroll down to the heading that says ‘customize your own.’ Choose an image from your computer or one of the theme backgrounds to start, by clicking on ‘change background.’
5) Decide the position of the background, by clicking the bubble next to the word ‘left’, ‘center’, or ‘right.’
6) Chose the background and theme color by clicking on the existing colors in the boxes. Then, select the new color.
Once you’re done, always remember to press ‘save changes.’ Your preferences will be updated within seconds. If you’re not happy with the background later on, simply go back and change it. Play around with color schemes and have fun. Make the account your own and enjoy the options that Twitter is giving you.
- What is twitter and how to use it
- How to create a twitter account
- How to Sign up for twitter
- How do I Change My Picture on Twitter Profile
- How to use twitter
- How to Tweet Someone on Twitter
- How to use twitter hashtags
- How to Follow and Connect Someone on Twitter
- How to block a user on twitter
- How to change the header image on twitter
- How to Download a Copy of Your Twitter Data
- How to create a custom list on twitter
- How to turn off video auto play on twitter
- How to Upload a Custom Background Image on Twitter
- How to reset my twitter password
- How to pin a tweet on twitter
- How to Prevent Twitter Users from Tagging you in Photos
- How to View All likes on my twitter account
- How to change language on twitter account
- How to Turn Off Retweets from a Twitter User
- How to share music on twitter
- How to Share Videos on Twitter
- How do I share images on twitter
- How to Get your Questions Answered on Twitter
- What is retweet
- How to find people on twitter
- How to retweet other tweets
- How to Delete a Tweet on Twitter
- How to Share a Tweet on Twitter
- How to Post Links in a Tweet on Twitter
- How do I Deactivate my Twitter Account